Keysight Technologies Inc. Precision Source/Measure Unit, 1ch, 10fA resolution, 210V, 3A DC/10.5A pulse
The Keysight B2911A Precision Source / Measure Unit (SMU) is a 1-channel, compact and cost-effective bench-top SMU with the capability to source and measure both voltage and current. It is versatile to perform I/V (current vs. voltage) measurement easily with high accuracy. Integration of 4 quadrant source and measurement capabilities enables I/V measurement simply and easily without configuring multiple instruments. The wide coverage of 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse with a single instrument minimizes the investment. Minimum 10 fA/100 nV measurement resolution support accurate characterization of DUT. The superior 4.3¿¿ color display and various view modes improve productivity for test, debug and characterization with intuitive operation.
View a short video at B2900A Series Precision SMU Product Demo page.
If you also look for precision source/measurement tips, we have many useful videos for you.
If you need lower noise and more capabilities for sourcing, please also refer to the Keysight B2961A/B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source.
- Supports one-channel configuration
- Minimum source resolution: 10 fA/100 nV, Minimum measurement resolution: 10 fA/100 nV
- Maximum output: 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse
- Arbitrary waveform generation and digitizing capabilities from 10 ¿s interval
- Integrated 4-quadrant source and measurement capabilities
- The 4.3¿¿ color display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
- Free application software to facilitate PC-based instrument control
- High throughput and SCPI command supporting conventional SMU command set