Keysight Technologies Inc. Wideband Power Sensor - P-series, 50MHz-18GHz
Wide bandwidth plus fast, accurate and repeatable power measurements makes the P-Series power meters and power sensors iddeal for RADAR, pulsed component and satellite comunications testing. Measurement capability includes: peak, average peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time, pulse width, time to positive occurence and time to negative occurance; time-gated and free-run measurements. The 30 MHz bandwidth, combined with 100 MS continuous sampling allow the P-Series to specify a 13ns rise/fall time and measure down to 50 ns pulse widths. With GPIB, LAN and USB.
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
- Precision Type-N connector as standard
- Sensor cable fixed to sensor. Available cable lengths are 1.5m (5ft), 3m (10ft) and 10m (31ft)