National Instruments Corporation NI 9205 32-Channel ¿¿10 V, 250 kS/s, 16-Bit Analog Input Module
- 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog inputs
- 16-bit resolution; 250 kS/s aggregate sampling rate
- 200 mV, 1, 5, and 10 V programmable input ranges
- Hot-swappable operation; overvoltage protection; isolation; NIST-traceable calibration
- -40 to 70 C operating range
- Spring terminal or D-Sub connectivity
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 9477 is a 32-channel, 8 s sinking digital output C Series module for any NI CompactDAQ and CompactRIO chassis. Each channel is compatible with 5 V to 60 V signals and features 1,000 Vrms withstand isolation from channel to earth ground. The module can sink up to 625 mA per channel continuous current on all channels and is capable of sinking up to 20 A of current per module (1 A per channel maximum). You can wire NI 9477 channels in parallel to sink up to 20 A of current to a single actuator, motor, or solenoid. The module contains an industry-standard 37-pin D-SUB connector for low-cost cabling to a wide variety of 37-pin accessories from NI or other vendors. It also works with industrial logic levels and signals to directly connect to a wide array of industrial relays, solenoids, and motors.
The NI 9477 is a serial digital module, so it cannot be used to perform counter operations when installed in an NI CompactDAQ chassis.
-NI 9923 Front-mount D-SUB to screw terminals
-1 NI 9477 C Series module
-1 NI 9477 Operating Instructions and Specifications manual