National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-5124, 2-Channel 12-Bit 200 MS/s High-Resolution Digitizer with 256 MB/Ch and SMT Software
- 200 MS/s real-time, up to 4.0 GS/s equivalent-time sampling
- 12-bit resolution on 2 simultaneously sampled channels
- 150 MHz bandwidth with noise and antialias filters
- -75 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Deep onboard memory - 8 MB/ch standard, up to 512 MB/ch
- Edge, window, hysteresis, video, and digital triggering
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXI-5124 high-resolution oscilloscope/digitizer is suited for a wide variety of applications in automotive, communications, scientific research, military/aerospace, and consumer electronics. With the large dynamic range, software-selectable 50 or 1 M input, ranges from 200 mV to 20 V, and ability to acquire more than 1 million waveforms in onboard memory, the PXI-5124 is ideal for both time- and frequency-domain analysis. You can program more than 50 built-in measurement and analysis functions directly from the driver and expand them to more than 400 with NI LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software. The PXI-5124 (32, 256, and 512 MB models only) includes the NI Spectral Measurements Toolkit, which provides additional sophisticated frequency-domain measurements such as power spectrum, peak power and frequency, in-band power, adjacent-channel power, and 3D spectrogram.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.