- MegaZoom technology provides fast, responsive deep memory capture
- Users can install upgrades without opening the instrument case or requiring on-site service.
- Option 080 increases acquisition memory depth to 16Mpts (4 channels 8Mpts each, 2 channels 16Mpts each)
- Option 160 increases acquisition memory depth to 32Mpts (4 channels 16Mpts each, 2 channels 32Mpts each)
- Option 320 increases acquisition memory depth to 64Mpts (4 channels 32Mpts each, 2 channels 64Mpts each)
- Option 640 increases acquisition memory depth to128Mpts ( 4 channels 64Mpts each, 2 channels 128Mpts each)
*After-purchase acquisition memory upgrade option only available on all Infiniium 8000 Series models and Infiniium 54830B/31B/32B models with serial number MY41003601 or greater, 54830D/31D/32D models with MY42001901 or greater, or 54833A/33D models with MY43000801 or greater.
The industry's deepest acquisition memory is available up to 128Mpts in the Infiniium 8000/54830 Series. Responsive waveform capture is maintained with MegaZoom deep memory technology in each memory upgrade.
Capture the longest time spans at full sample rate with your 4-channel Infiniium 8000/54830 Series oscilloscope with an acquisition memory upgrade. Longer time capture at full sample rate provides superior acquisitions to hunt down those difficult to find problems in applications with mixed analog and digital signals, serial busses, or various communication signals. Signal analysis capabilities of the oscilloscope are greatly enhanced with deep memory including jitter analysis, serial data analysis, or RF domain analysis with FFT's or vector signal analysis software.