National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-6547 (100 MHz, 32 Digital I/O Channels, Selectable Voltage from 1.2V to 3.3V with 100mV resolution, 64 Mb per channel) Digital Instrument
- 100 MHz maximum clock rate (200 Mbps in double data rate mode)
- 32 channels with software-selectable per-channel, per cycle (on 24 ch), directional control
- 1.2 to 3.3 V programmable voltage levels in 100 mV steps (VOH and VIH only)
- 400 MB/s for acquisition and generation - typical data streaming rates
- Advanced features including real-time hardware compare on 24 ch, multibank data delay, and scripting
- Advanced timing features such as onboard direct digital synthesis (DDS)-based high-resolution clock
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXIe-6547 is a PXI Express-based 32-channel digital instrument capable of data rates up to 100 Mbps using single data rate or up to 200 Mbps using double data rate (clocking on the rising and falling edge of a 100 MHz (max) clock) . You can programmatically select voltages ranging from 1.2 to 3.3 V in 100 mV steps, giving you 22 distinct voltages to choose from. This instrument features per channel, per cycle (on 24 channels only) direction control. In addition, streaming rates at 400 MB/s to and from the PC make the NI PXIe-6547 ideal for applications requiring high data streaming rates.
The PXIe-6547 features an onboard direct digital synthesis (DDS) clock that you can use to clock your digital data up to 100 MHz with sub-hertz resolution. Also, you can use multiple banks of data delay for rise-time/fall-time tests or for calibrating propogation delays on multiple traces.
The PXIe-6547 features real-time onboard hardware compare on 24 channels at up to 100 MHz allowing you to perform tests requiring real time analysis such as bit error rate. Furthermore, you can use scripting to loop/link through multiple waveforms stored on the onboard memory or make real time decisions based on triggers and events.