National Instruments Corporation NI 9208, 24-bit current input module with D-Sub
- 16 channels, current inputs, 500 S/s
- High-resolution mode with 50/60 Hz rejection; Vsup pins for external power routing (2 A/30 V max)
- 21.5 mA, 24-bit resolution
- 60 VDC, CAT I bank isolation
- Industry-standard 37-pin D-SUB connector
- -40 C to 70 C operating range, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet
With the NI MXI-Express RIO DIN-rail mounting kit, you can mount a 14-slot MXI-Express RIO chassis to any standard 35 mm DIN-rail. For high shock and vibration environments, NI recommends a panel mounted configuration over DIN-rail. All MXI-Express RIO chassis include panel mounting holes, or you can purchase a panel mount kit that enables mounting and dismounting a chassis without removing the I/O modules.
National Instruments also provides a desktop mounting kit to facilitate wiring and removal of I/O modules during desktop or lab development. The desktop mounting kit positions the MXI-Express RIO chassis above your desktop so you can rotate the system for easy access to I/O connectors and modules.
The sliding rack mount kit is ideal for mounting a MXI-Express RIO chassis within a 19 in. rack system with additional components, such as PXI chassis or other instruments common in a hardware-in-the-loop or other real-time testing application. The rack mount kit helps you slide the chassis out of the rack for easy connectivity and wiring, and then recesses for low-profile operation.