National Instruments Corporation CB-68LPR I/O connector block with right angled connector
- Low-cost accessory with 68 screw terminals for easily connecting to 68-pin data acquisition devices
- Right-angle mounted 68-pin connector
- Nylon standoffs for use on a desktop or mounting on a custom panel
- Download PDF for compatibility charts, more detailed descriptions, and ordering information
- View Data Sheet | Specifications
The NI CB-68LPR is a low-cost termination accessory with 68 screw terminals for easy connection of field I/O signals to 68-pin data acquisition products. It includes one 68-pin male connector for direct connection to 68-pin cables. The connector blocks feature standoffs for use on a desktop or mounted in a custom panel. The CB-68LP has a vertical mounted 68-pin connector. The CB-68LPR has a right-angle mounted connector and is used with the CA-1000.
CAUTION: NI products typically must be operated with shielded cables and accessories to ensure compliance with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements. To determine if shielded cables or accessories are required for your NI product, refer to the EMC specifications in the products user guide or manual. If shielded cables or accessories are required for EMC compliance, do not use unshielded cables or accessories unless they are installed in a shielded enclosure with properly designed and shielded input/output ports and they are connected to the NI product using a shielded cable. If unshielded cables or accessories are not properly installed and shielded, the EMC specifications for the product are no longer guaranteed.