National Instruments Corporation NI 5772 (-02) 2-Channel, 1.6 GS/s, 12-Bit, DC-Coupled, 350 MHz Antialias Filter Digitizer Adapter Module for NI FlexRIO
- 1.6 GS/s, 12-bit sampling in single-channel interleaved mode
- 800 MS/s, 12-bit simultaneous sampling in 2-channel mode
- Over 2 GHz of analog bandwidth for undersampling band-limited signals
- AC-coupled, 50 ohm input
- 12 bidirectional general-purpose digital I/O channels
- The NI 5772 requires an NI FlexRIO FPGA module. Check Resources tab for compatible modules
- Configure Complete PXI System View Support Resources
The NI 5772 adapter module for NI FlexRIO provides 12 bits of resolution at sampling rates up to 1.6 GS/s, with an analog bandwidth exceeding 2 GHz. This high level of performance makes the NI 5772 ideally suited for use as a broadband intermediate frequency (IF) oscilloscope/digitizer in communications applications. The configurable field-programmable gate array (FPGA) provided by NI FlexRIO FPGA modules enables customer-defined inline processing such as digital downconversion (DDC), frequency mask triggering, and real-time spectrum monitoring.
The module features two channels simultaneously sampled at 800 MS/s, which you can interleave to create a single channel with a 1.6 GS/s sampling rate. The 2 GHz analog bandwidth of the AC-coupled front end enables the undersampling of band-limited signals up to the 5th Nyquist zone, so you can sample a wide range of intermediate frequencies.
Additionally, 12 bidirectional digital I/O lines enable FPGA-based digital protocols for device under test and downconverter control.