Marvin Test Solutions Inc. Dynamic Digital I/O Master/Slave (PXI), 32 Channels up to 50 MHz w/256Kb Channel Memory and a Mating Cable. Requires one GX59XX I/O Module
- 32 bi-directional I/O pins (16 cards may be daisy-chained for a total of 512 pins)
- 3 MB or 12 MB of on-board memory
- External and programmable internal clock rates from 5 Hz to 50 MHz
- Dynamically controlled sequencer supports branching,looping, subroutines, & advanced features for UUT synchronization
- Multiple I/O options include TTL, PECL, LVDS, and Programmable levels
The GX5050 is a high speed Dynamic Digital I/O card that provides a full set of features that is comparable to high speed I/O products found in large functional test systems. The card shares an identical architecture with the GC5050, but the GX5050 is a PXI card (6U) and the GC5050 is a PCI card. Both have the ability to operate independently of the host computer when in RUN mode.