National Instruments Corporation 782824-01 NI cDAQ-9188XT CompactDAQ Chassis (8-Slot Industrial Ethernet)
- Use in rugged environments with -40 to 70 C temperature range, up to 50 g shock, and 5 g vibration
- Configure a fail-safe mechanism using the watchdog timer for output types to react appropriately
- Choose from more than 50 hot-swappable I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Stream continuous waveform measurements with patented NI Signal Streaming technology
- Simplify setup with zero configuration networking and a built-in web-based configuration utility
- Measure in minutes with NI-DAQmx software and automatic code generation using the DAQ Assistant
- Configure Complete NI CompactDAQ System
The NI GPS Simulation Toolkit and NI GLONASS Simulation Toolkit for NI LabVIEW software help you create simulated waveforms for use with NI RF signal generators to produce customized and repeatable receiver tests.
With the advanced API, you can create custom motion trajectories, adjust individual satellite power levels, and incorporate real-time feedback from the device under test into your test system.
Using the toolkits, you can stream a simulated signal as you create it with an NI vector signal generator as well as adjust signal characteristics during generation or create predefined scenario tests for up to 24 hours of repeatable test.