National Instruments Corporation 778629-01 NI PCI-6013 with 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs, 8 digital I/O, 2 Counter/Timers
- Consider X Series for 16-bit resolution, 250 kS/s, and similar costs with the NI PCIe-6320.
- Basic functionality for simple applications or OEM products
- 8 digital I/O lines, two 24-bit counters, digital triggering
- LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio for Visual Basic and Visual Studio .NET integration
- Free award-winning global services and support at ni.com/support
- NI-DAQmx measurement services software to simplify configuration and measurements
- Data Sheet | Specifications View Support Resources
NI recommends X Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Quadruple your resolution; increase sampling speed; and improve accuracy with the 16-bit, 250 kS/s NI PCI-6320.
Providing guaranteed measurement accuracy at a low price, NI B Series multifunction DAQ boards are ideal for a wide variety of OEM products or simple applications in laboratory automation, research, design verification/test, and manufacturing test. The NI PCI-6013 can sustain digital and counter/timer I/O operations together with analog input operations. Consider the NI PCI-6014 for applications needing analog output. Using NI hardware, you have flexible OS, application development environment, and application software choices.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.