Fluke Networks DSX2-8000-NW 2GHZ DSX CABLEANALYZER V2
The DSX CableAnalyzer copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you'll be.
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
• DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer™ - Accelerates every step of the copper certification process
• Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, Class FA and all current standards
• ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
• Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and ¿negative loss¿ errors