FieldFox Combination Analyzers, Technical Overview
FieldFox Comparison Summary
FieldFox RF analyzers are designed to withstand your toughest working conditions. To accelerate your work, each operating mode has a task-driven user interface that saves time in the field. Step up to FieldFox and boost your readiness.
The combination analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and Users Guide.
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- CalReady, QuickCal, and ECal provide accurate return loss, distance-to-fault and S-parameters
- InstAlign Unprecedented absolute amplitude accuracy across the full band, no warm-up required
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested)