View FieldFox Customer Support Home
View FieldFox RF Analyzer N9912A Technical Overview
View FieldFox Comparison Summary
FieldFox RF analyzers are designed to withstand your toughest working conditions. To accelerate your work, each operating mode has a task-driven user interface that saves time in the field. Step up to FieldFox and boost your readiness.
The N9912As base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and transmission/reflection 1-port vector, 2-port scalar network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator and interference analyzer.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and Users Guide. In addition, Agilent Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty on all RF and microwave FieldFox analyzers. Please note that for a short time, online Quotes will reflect a charge for the 3-year warranty. This charge will be waived when an order is placed.
- Cell site management cable and antenna test
- RF spectrum monitoring and interference analysis
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- QuickCal Built-in calibration no cal kit required
- CalReady Immediate distance-to-fault measurements at the test port
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- GPS data with external USB GPS receiver