FieldFox Microwave Vector Network Analyzers, Technical Overview
FieldFox Comparison Summary
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Agilent-quality measurements wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The VNAs base function is a transmission/reflection analyzer (S11, S21), and it can be configured to include full 2-port S-parameters. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: cable and antenna analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, variable DC source, built-in GPS receiver, and remote control using an iPad or iPhone.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and Users Guide.
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- CalReady, QuickCal, and ECal provide accurate return loss, distance-to-fault and S-parameters
- Full 2-port unknown thru calibration
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested)