View FieldFox Customer Support Home
View FieldFox RF VNA N9923A Technical Overview
Agilent's FieldFox RF vector network analyzer is the worlds most accurate handheld VNA. Key features include:
- Built-in QuickCal technology enables calibration without a cal kit
- Best measurement stability over time and temperature
- Industrys only handheld network analyzer with MIL PRF 28800F Class 2 compliance with no exceptions
- Time stamp your measurements with GPS latitude/longitude data
- 4 hour battery life, field replaceable battery
A standard FieldFox RF VNA provides T/R measurements, or S11 and S21, with magnitude and phase. Adding Option 122 (full 2-port S-parameters) allows two-port cal and measurement of all 4 S-parameters at the same time.
Using FieldFoxs vector voltmeter (VVM), similar to the 8508A, the phase shift and electrical length of a device can be measured. The VVM option also provides ratio measurements of two channels, A/B or B/A.
FieldFoxs other application include distance-to-fault and VSWR testing, absolute power measurements, and characterization of 75-ohm cable TV devices.
Standard accessories include AC/DC adapter, battery, and soft carrying case. Additional accessories are available under N9910X RF & MW handheld accessories.