Rohde & Schwarz N(m) adapter for connection of R&S®RT-Zx probes to spectrum and network analyzers with N(f) connectors; USB connector for power supply and communication (accessory)
In development applications, the R&S® FSV excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth that is unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards.
The R&S® FSV is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines that are optimized for speed and high data through-put.
• Frequency range up to 4/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
• Up to 160 GHz signal analysis bandwidth
• 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
• Measurement applications for GSM/EDGE (including EDGE Evolution), WCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, WiMAXTM, WLAN, CDMA2000®, 1xEV-DO, vector signal analysis
• Easy on-site upgrading with options
• -110 dBc (1 Hz) phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
• +15 dBm third-order intercept (TOI)
• Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: -155 dBm at 1 GHz, -147 dBm at 30 GHz; with R&S® FSV-B24 preamplifier: -162 dBm at 30 GHz
• Removable hard drive for applications where security is a concern
• Frequency range up to 110 GHz with the R&S® FSV-B21 option intergrated in the R&S® FSV30/40 and the R&S® FS-Z60/-Z75/-Z90/-Z110 harmonics mixers