National Instruments Corporation cRIO-9068 8-Slot Integrated Controller and Chassis System, Artix-7 FPGA
- 667 MHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 1 GB nonvolatile storage, 512 MB DDR3 memory
- 8-slot Artix-7 FPGA chassis for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- NI Linux Real-Time OS
- Program the onboard processor with LabVIEW Real-Time or C/C++ and the FPGA with LabVIEW FPGA
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 USB Hi-Speed, and 3 serial ports for connectivity
- -40 C to 70 C operating temperature range
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System View Support Resources
NI AKD servo motor drives deliver cutting-edge technology and performance with one of the most compact footprints in the industry. These feature-rich drives provide a solution for nearly any application, from basic torque-and-velocity applications to synchronized multiaxis motion using NI LabVIEW graphical programming.
The versatile AKD servo drives set the standard for power density and performance. High-speed loop rates guarantee reliable control and accommodate changing load conditions immediately. Integrated optically isolated I/O reduces noise and enables safe operation.
If used with NI AKM servo motors, these drives provide plug-and-play configuration through Smart Feedback Device (SFD) technology and direct cabling. Graphical configuration software and features such as autotuning and wizard-based configuration allow for simplified system setup.
NI AKD servo motor drives feature step-direction, analog, or EtherCAT connectivity to the motion controller. With this flexibility, you can achieve scalable motion system architectures by combining AKD drives with NI plug-in motion control devices for PCI or PXI, C Series drive interface modules for NI CompactRIO, or any NI real-time controller capable of running NI EtherCAT master software.
These flexible, technologically advanced drives deliver superior motion control when paired with high-performance motors such as NI AKM brushless servo motors.