National Instruments Corporation NI PXIE-5160, 2 CH, 2.5 GS/S, 500 MHz Digitizer with 64 MB Onboard Memory
- 500 MHz bandwidth with 2.5 GS/s maximum sampling rate
- Data transfer rates of 600 MB/s from device to host
- 4 channels capable of 1.25 GS/s acquisition or 2 channels capable of 2.5 GS/s
- Each channel configurable with 50 and 1 M input impedance paths
- 1-slot, 3U PXI Express form factor
- Deep onboard memory from 64 MB up to 2 GB
- Configure Complete PXI System
- Data Sheet View Support Resources
The Phase Matrix 26.5 GHz vector signal analyzer (VSA) combines a Phase Matrix microwave downconverter and the NI PXIe-5663E VSA to deliver RF and microwave vector signal and spectrum analysis from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz and address your RF and microwave test application needs from spectral monitoring to wireless test. Also, with the PXI platform and flexible NI LabVIEW programming environment, you can seamlessly integrate additional RF and other mixed-signal I/O instruments into your test system.
Use the Phase Matrix PXI-1450 local oscillator, PXI-1410 preselector, and PXI-1420 microwave downconverter to downconvert signals from 2.9 GHz to 26.5 GHz, and use the NI PXIe-5663E VSA to downconvert signals from 10 MHz to 6.6 GHz. A 16-bit, 50 MHz digitizer provides wide dynamic range analysis for either signal path, and with the flexible NI LabVIEW API, you can select the most suitable path for signals between 2.9 GHz and 6.6 GHz.
In addition to the system configuration shown here, the Phase Matrix product family offers the flexibility to build your own VSA to meet your specific needs. By building your own configuration, you can handpick a variety of NI and Phase Matrix modules and combine them with a wide range of NI digitizers and signal analyzers to best suit your application needs.