National Instruments Corporation 4-pos screw terminal power supply plugs, high current (quantity 5)
- High-performance multicore system for intense embedded monitoring and control applications
- 1.06 GHz dual-core Intel Celeron processor, 16 GB nonvolatile storage, 2 GB DDR3 800 MHz RAM
- 1 MXI-Express, 4 USB Hi-Speed, 2 Gigabit Ethernet, and 2 serial ports for connectivity, expansion
- 8-slot Spartan-6 LX75 FPGA chassis for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 and VGA graphics for a built-in user interface
- 0 C to 55 C operating temperature range
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
The NI 9381 multifunction I/O module for NI CompactRIO was designed to be a single, cost-effective module for general-purpose system I/O. By combining common I/O circuitry into a single module, the NI 9381 helps system designers fit more functionality into a single system.
Analog I/O Timing
The analog circuitry on the NI 9381 is a multiplexed architecture that shares a single timing engine that can sample up to 20 kS/s. This means the sample rate is a function of up to 20 kS/s divided by the number of both analog input and output channels used. The module features an overall update rate of 1,250 S/s when using all eight analog input and all eight analog output channels together.
-NI 9923 front-mount D-SUB to screw terminal
-1 NI 9381 C Series module
-1 NI 9381 Operating Instructions and Specifications manual