National Instruments Corporation NI 9381, 0-5V, 12-Bit, 20 kS/s, 8-Ch AI, 8-Ch AO, 4-Ch LVTTL DIO, MIO C Series Module
- 20 kS/s aggregate sample rate (multiplexed between AI/AO)
- 8 channels of 12-bit single-ended 0 V to 5 V analog output
- 4 LVTTL lines with a 1 MHz update rate
- For use with NI CompactRIO and RIO expansion chassis only
- -40 C to 70 C operating range, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
- View Data Sheet
The TPC-2215 with Windows XPe is no longer recommended for new designs.
The TPC-2215 touch panel computer features an Intel Atom processor-based design that you can use to deploy human machine interface applications to harsh industrial environments with an extended temperature range of -20 C to 60 C. By incorporating the powerful yet efficient Intel Atom processor, the TPC-2215 also helps you create complex and media-rich interfaces with the reliability, flexibility, and extended support of the Windows Embedded OS. You can easily combine these touch panel computers with other NI hardware such as CompactRIO, PXI, DAQ, and vision devices through the single development environment of LabVIEW.