National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-4145 4-channel Precision SMU: 6V, 500mA
- 4 SMU channels per single-slot, 3U PXI Express module
- 6 V at 500 mA output with 4-quadrant operation
- NI SourceAdapt technology for faster, more stable measurements
- 15 pA current measurement sensitivity
- Continuous sampling of up to 600 kS/s
- Onboard hardware sequencing engine for triggering and synchronization
- Configure Complete PXI System View Support Resources
The NI 1712 Smart Camera, powered by a 400 MHz PowerPC processor, is a low-cost real-time target for machine vision. The high-quality Sony CCD image sensor acquires monochrome VGA (640 x 480) resolution images at 60 frames per second. Camera I/O includes one optoisolated digital input, one optoisolated digital output, and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
You can configure the NI Smart Camera with NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection (AI), an easy-to-use stand-alone programming environment for creating full visual inspection applications. The NI Smart Camera features a license for Vision Builder AI software that you can use to access the full list of functions to program any NI Smart Camera and to emulate NI Smart Cameras even when the hardware is not physically connected.
If you prefer more customization, you can program the NI Smart Camera with NI LabVIEW software and the LabVIEW Real-Time Vision Development Bundle, which includes all of the modules you need for programming LabVIEW vision applications on real-time targets.