National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-4143 4-Channel Precision SMU: 24V,150mA
- 4 SMU channels per single-slot, 3U PXI Express module
- 24 V at 150 mA output with 4-quadrant operation
- NI SourceAdapt technology for faster, more stable measurements
- 10 pA current measurement sensitivity
- Continuous sampling of up to 600 kS/s
- Onboard hardware sequencing engine for triggering and synchronization
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXIe-4142 is a high-channel-count, high-speed source measure unit (SMU) with four identical SMU channels per PXI Express slot. Each SMU offers 4-quadrant operation to source or sink 24 V at 150 mA, and each channel has integrated remote (4-wire) sensing for accurate measurements. To help reduce measurement times and capture transient device characteristics, each SMU can sample up to 600 kS/s. Additionally, source measure rates of up to 15 kS/s allow quick I-V characterization of devices under test.
For high-pin-count applications, you can load 17 NI PXIe-4142 or other NI PXIe-414x modules in a single 19 in., 4U PXI chassis to provide a total of 68 SMU channels. With a high-speed sequencing engine, you can synchronize all of these SMUs with each other or with other instruments such as switches or high-speed digital test modules.