National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-2798 40 GHz Dual-Transfer Switch
- 40 GHz performance (typical): < 0.4 dB insertion loss; VSWR < 1.3; isolation > 70 dB
- 18 W maximum RF carry power
- 50 ohm characteristic impedance
- Onboard relay count tracking
- Ability to store RF path calibration information with NI Switch Executive
- Configure Complete PXI System View Support Resources
The NI PXI-2797 is a 6x1 terminated multiplexer switch module for routing RF or microwave signals in automated test applications. Designed to operate with less than 1 dB insertion loss up to 40 GHz, the PXI-2797 appears almost invisible to signals at much lower frequencies as well. Use this terminated multiplexer when high-power signal reflections are a concern and 50 terminations are required. The PXI-2797 is also well-suited for passing high-order harmonics from RF upconverters, such as the NI PXIe-5673 6.6 GHz RF signal generator, or routing multiple sources to RF downconverters, such as the NI PXIe-5663 6.6 GHz RF signal analyzer.