National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-2796 40 GHz Dual 6x1 Multiplexer (SP6T)
- 40 GHz performance (typical): < 0.8 dB insertion loss; VSWR < 1.6; isolation > 58 dB
- 18 W maximum RF carry power
- 50 ohm characteristic impedance
- Onboard relay count tracking
- Ability to store RF path calibration information with NI Switch Executive
- Configure Complete PXI System View Support Resources
The NI PXIe-6614 is a timing and digital I/O module with eight 32-bit counter/timers and 40 lines of TTL/CMOS-compatible digital I/O. You can perform a wide variety of counter/timer tasks with the NI PXIe-6614 including encoder position measurement, event counting, period measurement, pulse-width measurement, pulse generation, pulse-train generation, semiperiod measurement, two-edge separation measurement, and frequency measurement. Measurements are highly accurate and precise over longer periods of time because of the oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) in the module.