National Instruments Corporation NI USB-6366, X Series DAQ Device with BNC Termination (8 AI, 2 AO, 24 DIO), 2 MS/s/channel
- OEM, BNC, and mass termination connectivity options available.
- 8 simultaneous analog inputs at 2 MS/s/ch with 16-bit resolution; 16 MS/s total AI throughput
- Deep onboard memory (32 or 64 MS) to ensure finite acquisitions, even with competing USB traffic
- 2 analog outputs, 3.33 MS/s, 16-bit resolution, 10 V
- 24 digital I/O lines (8 hardware-timed up to 1 MHz)
- Four 32-bit counter/timers for PWM, encoder, frequency, event counting, and more
- Advanced timing and triggering with NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
NI X Series multifunction DAQ devices for USB provide a new level of performance with NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology, NI Signal Streaming for high performance over USB, a completely redesigned mechanical enclosure, and multicore-optimized driver and application software.
NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology delivers advanced timing features, including independent analog and digital timing engines, retriggerable measurement tasks, and four counter/timers with more functionality than ever before.
NI Signal Streaming
USB X Series devices include patented NI Signal Streaming, a technology that uses message-based instructions and device-side intelligence to ensure high-speed, bidirectional data transfer over USB. With USB X Series, you can concurrently transfer analog, digital, and counter data in both directions. The total device throughput over USB is PC-dependent; on some systems, up to 32 MB/s sustained transfers are possible.
Data Acquisition Software
X Series devices include multithreaded NI-DAQmx driver software, which is compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software: LabVIEW 8.5, LabWindows/CVI 8.1, Measurement Studio 8.0.1, and SignalExpress 2.x. X Series devices are also compatible with ANSI C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. NI-DAQmx includes free SignalExpress LE data-logging software and hundreds of shipping examples to help you get started quickly with your application.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.