National Instruments Corporation AT-1212 1.25GS/s, Signal Generator Adapter Module for NI FlexRIO
- 1.25 GS/s sampling, 14-bit resolution, 2 channels
- Analog bandwidth: 400 MHz (with no compensation for DAC sinc response)
- 4 Vp-p differential or 2 Vp-p single ended, DC coupled
- Termination: 50 / 100 Ohms
- Requires NI LabVIEW/LabVIEW FPGA Module 2012 or later
- The AT-1212 requires an NI FlexRIO FPGA module. Check Resources tab for compatible modules
- Configure Complete PXI System View Support Resources
Active Technologies AT-1120 and AT-1212 adapter modules for NI FlexRIO are high-resolution and high-bandwidth signal generation modules designed to meet the demands of today's high-performance signal generation applications.
These modules provide flexible, customizable I/O for applications such as RF communications protocol prototyping, RF record and playback, signal intelligence, and channel emulation.
Note: These modules presently do not support NI LabVIEW Real Time or Module-to-Module synchronization.