National Instruments Corporation NI RMC-8355, Xeon, 24GB RAM, Plugin Video, PCIe-8362, AC Power
- Intel Xeon E5620 processor (2.4 GHz Base, 2.66 GHz SC Turbo frequency)
- Dual-CPU (8-core) option available
- 3 GB RAM standard and up to 48 GB RAM per CPU (maximum of 96 GB)
- Up to 2 front-removable SATA HDDs or SSDs
- 0 to 50 C operating temp range (max); compliance with PXI shock and vibration specification
- Option for redundant AC or DC power supply
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet
The NI LabVIEW Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit provides high-performance, multithreaded analysis libraries for use in LabVIEW and works well for applications that need to process large data sets in either online or offline scenarios. In addition, it features sparse linear algebra functions as well as support for single-precision data with many of the available libraries.
You can use this toolkit with the LabVIEW 32-bit and 64-bit development environments on the Windows OS. High-performance analysis, sparse linear algebra, and single-precision support also extend to LabVIEW Real-Time (ETS) targets when you use this toolkit with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module.
The primary delivery mechanism for the LabVIEW Multicore Analysis and Sparse Matrix Toolkit is via download; you can access the download for evaluation or after purchasing at ni.com/downloads.
For information on system requirements, view the Resources tab.