National Instruments Corporation NI 5762 250 MS/s Digitizer Adapter Module, 100MHz Elliptic Filter
- 2 simultaneously sampled 16-bit channels
- 100 MHz bandwidth and unfiltered versions
- AC coupled, 50 ohm input
- 12 bidirectional general-purpose digital I/O channels
- The NI 5762 requires an NI FlexRIO FPGA module. Check Resources tab for compatible modules
- Configure Complete PXI System
The NI-488.2 software architecture for developing GPIB applications has been the industry standard since 1984. Available on all popular OSs, NI-488.2 combines a driver built to optimize the performance of your application with the development tools designed to get your applications up and running fast. NI-488.2 increases your productivity with tools designed to minimize your test time, such as the NI-488.2 Hardware Installation Utility and Troubleshooting Wizard, GPIB Interactive Control utility, GPIB Analyzer software, and online help. Most of NIs GPIB hardware includes an NI-488.2 license for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux; if you have already purchased a license, you can download it at ni.com/drivers. You can purchase additional licenses or a license with different OS support using this page.