National Instruments Corporation NI 2817A 16X22, 0.3 A Reed Matrix for NI Switchblock
- 16x22 reed relay matrix card
- Switch up to 0.25 A or 100 V
- Maximum switching power of 3 W
- Expandable up to 16x132 in a single carrier
- Expandable up to 16x528 in a single PXI chassis
- Configure Complete PXI System
- Specifications (2)View Support Resources
The NI 2816 is an 8x46, 0.3 A reed relay matrix card for NI SwitchBlock. Designed for high density, the 8x46 matrix can operate as an individual relay card or expand to 8x276 in a single carrier or 8x1104 in a single PXI chassis.
NI Switch Health Center
To simplify relay maintenance and increase reliability in high-channel-count systems, the NI 2816 is supported in the NI Switch Health Center. The NI Switch Health Center verifies the condition of each relay by sending a signal through a combination of routes, alerting users if a relay has failed stuck open or closed. The NI Switch Health Center also displays relay count information for each relay.
For more information on the NI SwitchBlock, NI Switch Health Center, or the difference between type A and type B SwitchBlock relay cards, see the Resources tab of this page.