National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-4331 8-Channel, 24-bit, 102.4 kS/s Bridge Input Module, NI-DAQmx driver software and LabVIEW SignalExpress LE
- 8 simultaneously sampled analog input channels; 102.4 kS/s/ch sampling rate
- 24-bit ADC per channel; antialias filtering
- Software-selectable excitation voltage per channel (0.625 V to 10 V)
- Built-in programmable quarter-, half-, and full-bridge completion and shunt calibration per channel
- Multidevice triggering and synchronization via PXI Express; smart sensor (TEDS) support
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 1483 is a Camera Link adapter module for NI FlexRIO field-programmable gate array (FPGA) modules. It supports 80-bit, 10-tap base-, medium-, and full-configuration image acquisition from Camera Link 1.2 standard cameras. It also features four digital I/O channels, two optically isolated inputs, and one quadrature encoder input for advanced triggering functionality.
The NI 1483 is paired with an NI FlexRIO FPGA module to perform custom image analysis. FPGA processing is ideally suited for applications that require bit-level processing and very low system latency. Implemented in hardware, FPGA processing does not require CPU intervention. You can process images on the FPGA independently or with a CPU for more advanced preprocessing architectures.
NI LabVIEW software and the LabVIEW FPGA Module are required to program the NI 1483. This Camera Link adapter module is designed for use with the NI FlexRIO platform for PXI.