National Instruments Corporation PXIe-4300 8-Channel, 250kS/s, 300V Ch-Ch Isolated Analog Input Module
- 8 simultaneously sampled analog input channels; 250 kS/s/ch sampling rate; ADC per channel
- 300 Vrms CAT II channel-to-channel isolation
- Programmable gain and lowpass filtering options per channel
- Input ranges of 30, 60, 150 and 300V with the TB-4300B
- Multidevice triggering and synchronization via PXI Express
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 6583 is a mixed-logic 200 MHz digital adapter module for NI FlexRIO field-programmable gate array (FPGA) modules. This adapter module features 32-single ended (SE) and 16 low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS or mLVDS) channels capable of up to 200 MHz clock rates with up to 300 Mbit/s data rates using double data rates (DDR) on a 150 MHz sample clock (sampling on both the rising and falling edges of the clock).
The 32 single-ended channels feature selectable voltages of 1.2, 1.8, 2.5, and 3.3 V. These are individually controlled, hardware-timed bidirectional channels and are thus ideal for communication protocols such as SPI and I2C.
LVDS / mLVDS
The 16 LVDS / mLVDS channels are also individually controlled, hardware-timed bidirectional channels capable of up to 300 Mbit/s data rates.
Note : Two separate part numbers exist for the LVDS or the mLVDS option.
You can use NI LabVIEW FPGA Module software with a programmable onboard FPGA to emulate custom or standard digital protocols, perform onboard analysis such as real-time hardware compare, or even embed existing VHDL IP.