National Instruments Corporation cRIO-9025, Real-Time Controller, 800 MHz, Conformal Coating
- Embedded controller runs LabVIEW Real-Time for deterministic control, data logging, and analysis
- 800 MHz processor, 4 GB nonvolatile storage, 512 MB DDR2 memory
- Dual Ethernet ports with embedded web and file servers for remote user interfacing
- Hi-Speed USB host port for connection to USB flash and memory devices
- RS232 serial port for connection to peripherals; dual 9 to 35 VDC supply inputs
- Not recommended for new designs. Consider the cRIO-903x family instead.
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The cRIO-9025 embedded real-time controller is part of the high-performance CompactRIO programmable automation controller platform. It features an industrial 800 MHz real-time Freescale processor for deterministic, reliable real-time applications and contains 512 MB of DDR2 RAM and 4 GB of nonvolatile storage for holding programs and logging data.
This rugged, reliable controller is designed for low-power consumption with dual 9 to 35 VDC supply inputs that deliver isolated power to the CompactRIO chassis/modules and a -40 C to 70 C operating temperature range. The cRIO-9025 accepts 9 to 35 VDC power supply inputs on power up and 6 to 35 VDC power supply inputs during operation, so it can function for long periods of time in remote applications using a battery or solar power.
The controller provides two Ethernet 10/100 ports that you can use to conduct programmatic communication over the network and built-in web (HTTP) and file (FTP) servers. The ports also are compatible with the NI 9144 C Series expansion chassis, so you can connect more deterministic I/O for your application.
To create additional storage capability for your embedded logging applications, the cRIO-9025 has a Hi-Speed USB host port to which you can connect external USB-based storage media (flash drives and hard drives). In addition, the controller features a fault-tolerant file system that provides increased reliability for data-logging applications.