National Instruments Corporation Real-Time PowerPC Embedded Controller for CompactRIO, 533 MHz, 2 GB torage, 256 MB DRAM
- Embedded controller runs LabVIEW Real-Time for deterministic control, data logging, and analysis
- 533 MHz processor, 2 GB nonvolatile storage, 256 MB DDR2 memory
- Dual Ethernet ports with embedded web and file servers for remote user interfacing
- Hi-Speed USB host port for connection to USB flash and memory devices
- RS232 serial port for connection to peripherals; dual 9 to 35 VDC supply inputs
- Not recommended for new designs. Consider the cRIO-903x family instead.
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI VeriStand Operator System is a ready-to-use, configuration-based software environment for operating real-time testing applications created using the NI VeriStand Full Development System. This license provides most of the user interface functionality featured in the full development system including editing the user interface and creating real-time stimulus profiles. The license prevents the modification of hardware I/O, model import configurations, and other real-time tasks configured using the NI VeriStand System Explorer.
The system provides a plug-in for The MathWorks, Inc. Real-Time Workshop software that helps facilitate the importation of your models into NI VeriStand applications.
The NI VeriStand Operator System includes one NI VeriStand Real-Time Engine license. For applications that require more than one real-time execution target to run simultaneously, you may purchase additional NI VeriStand Real-Time Engine licenses.
The system also includes one year of membership in the Standard Service Program (SSP) to help you make the most of your software investment by providing automatic software updates and maintenance releases as well as direct access to technical support from NI applications engineers via phone and email.
Real-Time Workshop is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.