National Instruments Corporation NI 9269 4ch voltage output, ¿¿10V, ch-ch ISO
- 4 channels, 100 kS/s per channel simultaneous analog output
- 10 V range, 16-bit resolution
- Stack channels for up to 40 V
- 250 Vrms channel-to-channel, CAT II isolation
- Screw-terminal connectivity
- -40 C to 70 C operating range, 5 g vibration, and 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet
NI industrial power supplies feature long expected life, generous power reserves, and compact size. The 24 V supplies are ideal for powering any NI CompactRIO, NI Compact FieldPoint, NI Single-Board RIO, NI Smart Camera, NI touch panel computer (TPC), or NI CompactDAQ system as well as heavy accessory loads such as DC motor drives. The DIN-rail system and spring-clamp terminals do not require tools, which makes installation fast and easy. Wide range and autoselect input voltages resist user errors. The wide operating temperature range and extraordinary electromagnetic interference (EMI) immunity enable trouble-free operation, even under harsh conditions.
The NI PS-16 industrial power supply guarantees power reserves of 20 percent for fluctuating loads. You can use this extra current continuously for ambient temperatures under 45 C. With these power reserves, you do not need to oversize for dynamic loads - simply choose a unit that meets your operating requirements. In some cases, you can select a smaller unit, saving both money and space.