National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-6366, X Series Multifunction DAQ (8 Simultaneous AI, 24 DIO, 2 AO), 2 MS/s/ch sampling rate
- 8 simultaneous analog inputs at 2 MS/s/ch with 16-bit resolution; 16 MS/s total AI throughput
- Two analog outputs, 3.33 MS/s, 16-bit resolution, 10 V
- 24 digital I/O lines (8 hardware-timed up to 10 MHz)
- Four 32-bit counter/timers for PWM, encoder, frequency, event counting, and more
- Analog and digital triggering and advanced timing with NI-STC3 technology
- Support for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- Configure System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
NI X Series multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices provide a new level of performance with the high-throughput PCI Express bus, NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology, and multicore-optimized driver and application software.
High-Throughput PCI Express Bus
PCI Express offers dedicated bandwidth of up to 250 MB/s in each direction to each device, and X Series devices feature a native PCI Express interface with optimizations for high throughput and low latency.
NI-STC3 timing and synchronization technology delivers advanced timing functionality, including independent analog and digital timing engines, retriggerable measurement tasks, and four counter/timers with more functionality than ever before.
Data Acquisition Software
X Series devices include multithreaded NI-DAQmx driver software, which is compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software LabVIEW 8.2, LabWindows/CVI 7.x, or Measurement Studio 7.x; LabVIEW SignalExpress 1.x; or LabVIEW with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module 8.2. X Series devices are also compatible with C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. NI-DAQmx includes free LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software and hundreds of shipping examples to help you get started quickly with your application.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.