National Instruments Corporation cRIO-9116, 8-slot Virtex-5 LX 85 Reconfigurable Chassis for CompactRIO
- 8-slot reconfigurable embedded chassis that accepts any CompactRIO I/O module
- Xilinx Virtex-5 reconfigurable I/O (RIO) FPGA core for ultimate processing power
- Ability to automatically synthesize custom control and signal processing circuitry using LabVIEW
- DIN-rail mounting options
- -40 to 70 C operating range
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI cRIO-9114 eight-slot, reconfigurable embedded chassis is part of the CompactRIO high-performance programmable automation controller (PAC) platform. It features a user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, giving you high processing power and the ability to design custom hardware using NI LabVIEW software. The cRIO-9114 provides low-level hardware access to any NI CompactRIO I/O module, so you can create unprecedented timing, triggering, control, and synchronization schemes for embedded and industrial applications.
Panel mounting holes are included in all CompactRIO chassis. For DIN-rail or panel mounting options, you can purchase a CompactRIO mounting kit separately.