National Instruments Corporation cRIO-9112, 8-slot Virtex-5 LX 30 Reconfigurable Chassis for Compact RIO
- Ultra-rugged monitoring system based on NI CompactRIO
- Interface with CAN-based devices for engine parameters
- Monitor current loop sensors and transducers
- Control industrial digital devices with 24 V digital I/O
- Interface with TTL devices using standard and custom protocols
- Directly monitor RTD temperatures
- NOTE: These bundles reflect tools; not turnkey systems.
The NI Coiled Tubing Monitoring System monitors coiled tubing operations such as circulation, pumping, drilling, and production. With 16 channels of 4 mA to 20 mA input for monitoring a range of industry-standard current loop sensors and transducers, as well as transistor-transistor logic (TTL) digital I/O connectivity to communicate using an array of standard bus or custom digital protocols, this bundle provides the flexibility to react to a variety of coil tubing usages. The ultra-rugged NI CompactRIO hardware and NI LabVIEW system design software also ensure complete development flexibility to meet your specific application needs.
NOTE: These bundles reflect tools; not turnkey systems. Contact one of our partners to help you build or integrate your complete system. See the Resources tab for more information.