National Instruments Corporation NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Development Kit
- Design custom I/O adapter modules for NI FlexRIO
- Requires knowledge of PCB hardware design and HDL code
- Includes low-level design documentation
- Generic .dxf files compatible with most CAD software tools
- 3 blank adapter module enclosures and 1 windowed enclosure
- Subject to acceptance of end-user license agreement
The NI PXIe-5641R is a dual-input, dual-output intermediate frequency (IF) transceiver for applications such as radio-frequency identification (RFID) test, spectral monitoring, real-time spectrum analysis, RF dynamic test, and software-defined radio (SDR). It features two 14-bit, 100 MS/s analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with built-in 20 MHz bandwidth digital downconverters (DDCs) and two 14-bit, 200 MS/s digital-to-analog converters (DACs) with built-in 20 MHz bandwidth digital upconverters (DUCs). This module also includes a Xilinx Virtex-5 SX95T field-programmable gate array (FPGA) that you can program using the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module. The SX95T FPGA offers 640 multipliers, more than 14,000 slices, and nearly 100,000 logic cells. With these features, the module can easily handle complex and high-speed signal processing, analysis, and modulation tasks. When paired with the NI PXI-5600 downconverter and NI PXI-5610 upconverter, the NI PXIe-5641R enables user-programmable FPGA-based radio frequency (RF) applications at frequencies up to 2.7 GHz and real-time bandwidths up to 20 MHz.