National Instruments Corporation PXIe-6124, 16-bit, 4 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction DAQ
- 4 simultaneously sampled analog inputs at 4 MS/s per channel with 16 bits of resolution
- Analog and digital triggering
- PXI Express interface for fast, dedicated bandwidth
- Two 16-bit analog outputs at 4 MS/s single channel, 2.5 MS/s both channels
- 24 digital I/O lines; two 32-bit counters
- NI-DAQmx driver software and LabVIEW SignalExpress interactive data-logging software
- Configure System
- Data Sheet
The cDAQ-9132 controller includes Intel Atom dual-core processing and 16 GB nonvolatile storage for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications. The controller can run either Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) or LabVIEW Real-Time so you can choose the familiarity of a Windows user interface or the reliability of a real-time OS. Both feature integrated live display. By pairing industry-standard OS options with LabVIEW graphical system design software, you can easily port code from your existing measurement systems to these new controllers with minimal effort. The cDAQ-9132 controller also offers a wide array of standard connectivity and expansion options, including SD storage, USB, Ethernet, RS232 serial, and trigger input. Check the product and driver documentation for OS-specific expansion capabilities.
Combine the cDAQ-9132 with up to four C Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, strain gages, load and pressure transducers, torque cells, accelerometers, flow meters, and microphones. CompactDAQ systems combine sensor measurements with voltage, current, and digital signals to create custom, mixed-measurement systems within a single system. The cDAQ-9132 has four 32-bit general-purpose counter/timers built in. You can access these counters through an installed, hardware-timed digital module such as the NI 9401 or NI 9402 for applications that involve quadrature encoders, PWM, event counting, pulse train generation, and period or frequency measurement.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- Measurement & Automation Explorer for system configuration and test
The cDAQ-9132 WES7 option is shipped preinstalled with the latest LabVIEW evaluation version and NI-DAQmx.
- cDAQ-9132 controller
- NI-DAQmx driver DVD
- Windows recovery DVD (Windows only)
- NI screwdriver
- SD card slot cover with retention screws
- Power connector
- Quick start guide
- USB A to USB B cable for USB configuration, 1 m (LabVIEW Real-Time only)
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The registered trademark Linux is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a worldwide basis.