National Instruments Corporation cRIO-9074 Integrated System, 2M Gate FPGA, Conformal Coat
- Rugged, embedded control and monitoring system
- 400 MHz industrial real-time processor for control, data logging, and analysis
- 2M gate, 8-slot FPGA chassis for custom I/O timing, control, and processing
- Two 10/100BASE-T Ethernet ports; RS232 serial port for connection to peripherals
- -20 to 55 C operating temperature range; single 19 to 30 VDC power supply input
- NI does not recommend cRIO-9074 for use in new designs - use cRIO-9067 instead
- Configure Complete CompactRIO System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 9425 is a 32-channel, 7 s sinking digital input C Series module for any NI CompactDAQ or CompactRIO chassis. Each channel is compatible with 24 V levels and features 1,000 Vrms of transient overvoltage protection from channel to earth ground. The NI 9425 contains an industry-standard 37-pin D-SUB connector for low-cost cabling to a wide variety of 37-pin accessories from NI or other vendors. It works with industrial logic levels and signals to directly connect to a wide array of industrial switches, transducers, and other devices.
The NI 9425 is a serial digital module, so it cannot be used to perform counter operations when installed in an NI CompactDAQ chassis.
-NI 9923 front-mount D-SUB to screw terminals
-1 NI 9425 C Series module
-1 NI 9425 Operating Instructions and Specifications manual