National Instruments Corporation LabWindows/CVI Real-Time ETS Deployment License Bundle for Standard PC's
- Develop real-time applications in the LabWindows/CVI integrated development environment
- Deploy to dedicated real-time hardware for reliable, deterministic performance
- Use built-in PID control functions or create your own control algorithms
- Remotely debug real-time applications
- Use commercial off-the-shelf I/O, including data acquisition, modular instruments, and CANView Support Resources
The National Instruments PXI-4065 6-digit PXI digital multimeter (DMM) is a low-cost module for measuring voltage, current, and resistance or for diode test. Along with the NI PCI-4065 and NI PCIe-4065 boards, it is ideally suited for OEMs, educational laboratories, or other cost-conscious test and measurement facilities. With 300 VDC/Vrms of isolation, current measurements up to 3 A, and 2- or 4-wire resistance measurements, the NI 4065 DMMs provide a complete multimeter solution for basic 6-digit measurement needs.
For higher-performance requirements, consider using NI 407x PCI and PXI FlexDMM devices. These devices combine industry-leading accuracy and resolution at 6 and 7 digits with 1.8 MS/s digitizer capability for faster sampling rates in production test environments.
Integration with PXI Switches
You also can use the PXI-4065 with PXI switches to form a multichannel, high-voltage data acquisition system. The NI PXI-2527 64-channel, 300 V multiplexer offers a low-thermal emf solution for both high- and low-voltage measurements. The NI PXI-2530 128-channel reed relay multiplexer offers more density for higher-channel-count systems and better performance for low-current switching. For additional switch configurations, visit NI PXI Switches in the Resources section.