National Instruments Corporation NI PXIe-5122, 2-CH, 100 MS/s Digitizer w/8 MB/ch Onboard Memory
- 100 MS/s real-time, up to 2.0 GS/s equivalent-time sampling
- 14-bit resolution on 2 simultaneously sampled channels
- Ability to stream acquired data from both channels to disk at full 100 MS/s sample rate
- 100 MHz analog bandwidth with noise and antialias filters
- 2 mV to 100 V input ranges with TEGAM signal conditioning amplifier (see Resources tab)
- Edge, window, hysteresis, video, and digital triggering
- Deep onboard memory - 8 MB/ch standard, up to 256 MB/ch
- Configure Complete PXI System
- Data Sheet View Support Resources
The National Instruments USB-6255 is a USB high-speed M Series multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) module optimized for superior accuracy at fast sampling rates. The NI USB-6255 is ideal for applications such as dynamic signal acquisition and for sensor measurements when used with NI signal conditioning.
The USB-6255 is designed specifically for mobile or space-constrained applications. Plug-and-play installation minimizes configuration and setup time, while direct screw-terminal connectivity helps keep costs down and simplifies signal connections. NI-DAQmx driver and measurement services software provides easy-to-use configuration and programming interfaces with features such as DAQ Assistant to help reduce development time.
This module also features the new NI signal streaming technology, which gives you DMA-like bidirectional high-speed streaming of data across USB. For more information about NI signal streaming, check the Resources tab.
Each module also features an OEM version. Check the Resources tab or use the left navigation to get pricing and technical information.
NI-DAQmx driver and measurement services software provides easy-to-use configuration and programming interfaces with features such as DAQ Assistant to help reduce development time. Browse the information in the Resources tab to learn more about driver software or download a driver. M Series devices are not compatible with the Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) driver.
Every M Series data acquisition device includes a copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE data-logging software, so you can quickly acquire, analyze, and present data without programming. In addition to LabVIEW SignalExpress, M Series data acquisition devices are compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software LabVIEW 7.1, LabWindows/CVI 7.x, or Measurement Studio 7.x. M Series data acquisition devices are also compatible with Visual Studio .NET, C/C++, and Visual Basic 6.