National Instruments Corporation NI 9229 4-Ch +/-60 V, 50 kS/s per Channel, 24-Bit, Ch-to-Ch Isolated Analog Input Module
- 4 channels, 50 kS/s per channel simultaneous AI
- 25 mV/V input range, 24-bit resolution
- Programmable half- and full-bridge completion with up to 10 V internal excitation
- 60 VDC, Category I bank isolation
- RJ50 or D-SUB connectivity options
- -40 C to 70 C operating range, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 9237 simultaneous bridge module for use with NI CompactDAQ and CompactRIO contains all the signal conditioning required to power and measure up to four bridge-based sensors simultaneously. The four RJ50 jacks provide direct connectivity to most torque or load cells and offer custom cable solutions with minimal tools. The high sampling rate and bandwidth of the NI 9237 offer a high-quality, high-speed strain or load measurement system with zero interchannel phase delay. With 60 VDC isolation and 1,000 Vrms transient isolation, the NI 9237 has high-common-mode noise rejection and increased safety for both the operator and test system.
The NI 9237 can perform offset/null as well as shunt calibration and remote sense, making the module the best choice for strain and bridge measurements.
The NI 9944 and NI 9945 are accessories for use with quarter-bridge sensors. These accessories have a female RJ50 connector on one end and screw terminals on the other end.