National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-4498 - 24 Bit Sigma-Delta ADCs, 204.8 kS/s Max Samp Rate, 16 Input Simultaneous, 4 Gain Ranges, Anti-Aliasing Filters, TEDS 0.5 Hz AC-Coupled, IEPE
- Configuration-based software for DAQ, storage, playback, and analysis
- Seamless integration with NI DAQ devices including CompactRIO
- Ability to play back signal through the PC sound card and easily export, report, and present data
- Comprehensive analysis functions including FFT, filtering, integration, and math
- Ideal for data logging, signal processing, NVH, and rub and buzz location identification
- Works well for noise or vibration signal measurement and analysis
The NI PCI-5114 is a low-cost oscilloscope/digitizer for high-speed applications. It features a wide set of input ranges from 40 mV to 40 V, software-selectable 50 or 1 M input impedance, deep onboard memory up to 256 MB/channel, tight synchronization capability, and a wide variety of triggering options including HDTV video triggering. You can program more than 50 built-in measurement and analysis functions directly from the driver and expand them to more than 400 functions with NI LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.