National Instruments Corporation DIN Rail Mounting Kit for DAQ and GPIB Devices
- 8 differential BNC analog inputs (16-bit, 400 kS/s)
- 2 BNC analog outputs (16-bit, 250 kS/s); 24 digital I/O (8 BNC); two 32-bit counters
- 60 V, CAT I isolation (1000 Vrms, 5 s withstand); locking USB cable; security cable slot
- NI signal streaming for sustained high-speed data streams over USB; OEM version available
- Compatible with LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET, and Visual Basic 6.0
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
Nelson Acoustic Softwares Trident is a plug-and-play application for sound-level measurement and acoustic analysis using NI hardware. It can conduct single- or multi-channel measurements for applications such as product noise emissions, sound power-level determination, field noise surveys, and transient events. You can export data into MS Excel workbooks that you can customize to meet your specific data analysis and reporting needs.
Trident has an intuitive interface that test technicians can easily learn as well as analysis capabilities powerful enough to meet the needs of acoustic engineers and consultants.
Compliant with IEC 61672 and IEC 61260 standards, Trident is used in ISO 17025-accredited corporate and government laboratories for acoustics building, product design, and end-of-line test applications. It runs on most USB, PCI, and PXI digital signal analyzer devices from National Instruments.
Flexible licensing comes standard, so users can purchase only the features they need for their measurements. ViAcoustics offers several standard packages with additional modules.
See the Resources tab for more information on the Certificate of Compliance to IEC and ANSI Requirements for Sound Level Meters, Weighting Filters, and Proportional Octave Band Filters.
For technical support, contact ViAcoustics. Free email support is provided within 30 days of installation. Fee-based email, online, or telephone support is available for the evaluation version or licensed versions after 30 days.
Phone: (512) 531-6442
Disclaimer: The Third-Party Add-Ons for LabVIEW on this page are offered by independent third-party providers who are solely responsible for such products. NI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the performance of the Third-Party Add-Ons. The sale of these Third-Party Add-Ons is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale of the third-party provider.