National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-5105, 8-ch, 60 MS/s Digitizer w/ 128 MB Onboard Memory
- 8 simultaneously sampled channels
- 12-bit vertical resolution
- 60 MS/s real-time sampling rate
- 60 MHz analog bandwidth
- Deep onboard memory up to 512 MB for long acquisition times
- Synchronize multiple PXI-5105 digitizers for high-channel-count applications
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXI-5105 is a high-density oscilloscope/digitizer with eight simultaneously sampled channels. It features a wide set of input ranges from 50 mV to 30 V, software-selectable 50 or 1 M input impedance, deep onboard memory up to 512 MB, a wide variety of triggering options, and tight synchronization capability. With the PXI-5105, you can build up to 136 phase-coherent channels in one single PXI chassis. You can program more than 50 built-in measurement and analysis functions directly from the driver and expand them to more than 400 functions with NI LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.