National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-6251, M Series DAQ (16 Analog Inputs, 24 Digital I/O, 2 Analog Outputs) with NI-DAQmx driver software.
- Consider X Series for better performance at a similar price with the PXIe-6361
- 16 analog inputs, 1.25 MS/s 1-channel, 1 MS/s multichannel; 16-bit resolution, 10 V
- Correlated DIO (8 clocked lines, 10 MHz); analog and digital triggering
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate and more than 70 signal conditioning options
- NI-MCal calibration technology for increased measurement accuracy
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress interactive data-logging software
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet | Specifications View Support Resources
The National Instruments PXI-6229 is a low-cost multifunction M Series data acquisition (DAQ) board optimized for cost-sensitive applications. Also consider the high-speed M Series devices for 5X faster sampling rates or the high-accuracy M Series devices for 4X resolution and superior measurement accuracy.
Low-cost M Series devices incorporate advanced features such as the NI-STC 2 system controller, NI-PGIA 2 programmable amplifier, and NI-MCal calibration technology to increase performance and accuracy. To learn more about M Series technologies, device specifications, and information on recommended cables and accessories, please refer to the data sheet and specifications.
M Series devices work with multiple operating systems using three driver software options including NI-DAQmx, NI-DAQmx Base, and the Measurement Hardware DDK. Browse the information in the Resources tab to learn more about driver software or download a driver. M Series devices are not compatible with the Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) driver.
Every M Series data acquisition device includes a copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress so you can quickly acquire, analyze, and present data without programming. In addition to LabVIEW SignalExpress, M Series data acquisition devices are compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software LabVIEW 7.x, LabWindows/CVI 7.x, or Measurement Studio 7.x; or LabVIEW with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module 7.1. M Series data acquisition devices are also compatible with Visual Studio .NET, C/C++, and Visual Basic 6.