National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-6221, M Series DAQ (16 Analog Inputs, 24 Digital I/O, 2 Analog Outputs) with NI-DAQmx driver software.
- Consider X Series for better performance at a similar cost with the PXIe-6341
- Two 16-bit analog outputs (833 kS/s)
- 24 digital I/O; 32-bit counters; digital triggering
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate and more than 70 signal conditioning options
- Correlated DIO (8 clocked lines, 1 MHz)
- Select high-speed M Series for 5X faster sampling rates or high-accuracy M Series for 4X resolution.
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet | Specifications View Support Resources
The NI USB-6259 is a USB high-speed M Series multifunction DAQ module optimized for superior accuracy at fast sampling rates.
It is designed specifically for mobile or space-constrained applications. Plug-and-play installation minimizes configuration and setup time, while direct screw-terminal connectivity helps keep costs down and simplifies signal connections. NI-DAQmx driver and measurement services software provides easy-to-use configuration and programming interfaces with features such as the DAQ Assistant to help reduce development time.
Each module also features an OEM version. Check the Resources tab or use the left navigation to get pricing and technical information.
NI-DAQmx driver and measurement services software provides easy-to-use configuration and programming interfaces with features such as the DAQ Assistant to help reduce development time. Browse the information in the Resources tab to learn more about driver software or download a driver. M Series devices are not compatible with the Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) driver.
Every M Series DAQ device includes a copy of NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE so you can quickly acquire, analyze, and present data without programming. In addition to LabVIEW SignalExpress, M Series DAQ devices are compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software - LabVIEW 7.1, LabWindows/CVI 7.x, and Measurement Studio 7.x. M Series DAQ devices are also compatible with Visual Studio .NET, ANSI C/C++, and Visual Basic 6.0.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.